Tomorrow is the day to give thanks, so in order to celebrate, here is a list of
totally relevant awesome things I am thankful for:
1. My cat’s belly – It hangs precariously low to the floor, but on those chilly winter nights when she sits on me, it provides all the extra fat heat I need.
2. Bacon – Because it’s so darn bacon-y.
3. Black unicorns – Don’t tell me they don’t exist. I’m sure they’re out there somewhere, and when I find one, I will tame it like the Na’vi people did to those dragon thingies in Avatar.
4. Vietnamese sandwiches – Jesus probably makes them with his bare hands. I am about 99% sure of this.
5. My Harry Potter blanket – I can be warm and stylish at the same time.
6. Candles – When I light them, they make me feel fancy, and suddenly I feel like I should be hurriedly writing a manuscript in calligraphy.
7. Faux taxidermy heads – They’re cool and free of animal cruelty.
8. The internet – Where else am I going to post this stuff?