Friday, September 9, 2011

Bacon, bacon, bacon!

At this moment, I am lying down on my couch with my eyes half closed because I did not get enough sleep last night at all. Here are the (abridged) events of what happened:

A few friends and I got together to create the best meal ever. We went to Lucky's to go grocery shopping because we're serious about our cooking and therefore must buy real food as opposed to boxed or canned food. On our shopping list was bacon, orange juice, eggs...Did I mention bacon? We bought a colossal amount of bacon. We made our way back to the house and the magic began. (I'm not talking about Magic: The Gathering. Although, we actually did end up playing that later. I'm talking about real magic.) All of our bacon was seasoned with steak seasoning and cinnamon. For future reference, if you haven't tried seasoning your meat with cinnamon, you must do it. I'm not suggesting it, I'm saying it is crucial that you try it. You won't regret it. So anyway, we seasoned all of our bacon, and at this point, our dishes began to form. We made bacon strips, bacon weave omelettes, bacon bit omelettes, and bacon breakfast burritos. I could feel my arteries clogging just staring at our creations, and I mean that in the best way possible.

Visual aids:




Bacon weave omelette

We cooked and ate until about two in the morning. The entire experience may have shortened my life expectancy by a couple years, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment