Sunday, September 18, 2011

Telly, TV, Television

I know I've been inactive for a few days, but my boyfriend, Daniel, was in town; miraculously, when I'm with him, I don't feel the need to be attached to my computer. Instead, we glue ourselves to the small, yet reliable television in my room to watch the Game Show Network or the Food Network. If we aren't laughing at the people on Baggage, we're yelling at the contestants on Family Feud. If we aren't salivating at the sight of food on Iron Chef, we're guessing who will win on Chopped. I'm sure we could spend our time doing something a little more productive, but I'm content with sitting brainlessly on the couch for a few hours.

Sports are to most normal people as competitive game shows/cooking shows are to me. I have accepted this and feel no shame.

(Also, Daniel, if you read this, you left your pants and Axe at my house. I am going to make use of these items and walk around looking and smelling like a dude.)

No comments:

Post a Comment